As you know the situation with COVID-19 is changing rapidly and we are doing our best to adapt quickly with the best possible outcome for all concerned, given the circumstances.

There is increasing concern from respective authorities about travelling and large groups.  We do not wish to put anyone under pressure to travel so in the best interests of all concerned (delegates, speakers,  staff, exhibitors, and the wider community) we have therefore taken the decision, with great regret, to cancel the conference on Saturday.  If you are registered you should also be receiving an email regarding this.

 We are looking into the option of offering the lectures in another format to the registered delegates plus the associated CPD and we will keep them updated as soon as possible.

 I do hope you understand the difficult situation we are in and support us in our decision.

 Like everyone, we hope that this situation resolves itself soon and we see you at the Regional Meeting.

  With best wishes

  Dr Sanjeev Bhanderi (President)

  Mrs Annabel Thomas

  BES Council